Our contact form is playing up, for the moment please email us on sharphillwood at yahoo.co.uk
The Friends of Sharphill Wood (FoSW) respects the privacy of members’ personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In applying to receive information about FoSW work parties, meetings and other events, and hence becoming a member of FoSW, a person is asked to provide FoSW with a name and contact details and to consent to receiving information relating to the work of FoSW. This information can include the following:
- announcements and reports of work parties;
- announcements of special events such as socials and walks;
- agendas and minutes of meetings;
- information relating to planning of work and maintenance of the 5-year management plan;
- information relating to wildlife surveys on site;
- information relating to matters directly affecting Sharphill Wood (e.g. planning applications, changes in legislation);
- information forwarded from Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust and other conservation organisations relevant to the area (e.g., other Friends groups) that might be of interest to members.
The lawful basis for FoSW holding this data is consent.
Personal data will not be divulged to other members, other than the committee, and will not be divulged outside FoSW. A member can stop receiving information by contacting the secretary.